Friday, July 3, 2009

How the heck does one relocate and train for a Triathlon at the same time?

We are in the midst of moving. This is a GOOD thing seeing how our house was on the market for almost 10 months....but we are also training for a triathlon.
It's hard to be motivated to do both.

So, after getting back from TX, I did nothing all week...yes nothing.
No biking, no packing...nothing. I just basically contemplated the fact I have to do both and that made me exhausted.

So, R's home this weekend and we are supposed to be packing. We are supposed to bike this weekend too, but it's over 90 degrees so that means we have to get up early to ride and even the thought of that makes me exhausted. I'm not sure how much we're going to get done, so

...I'm going to go take a nap now!

No comments:

Post a Comment