Friday, October 2, 2009

It's kind of boring right now

Well, we are living a pretty boring life right now. I am riding on the indoor spinner everyday, but haven't run lately because the rain has started and our treadmill is still in the garage with boxes on top of it. R is not doing much either. I think we do much better when we have a deadline and goal in mind.

The next half ironman R wants to do is April 2010 in New Orleans and speaking of New Orleans, he's there right now visiting family, so maybe he's mapping out the trail....NOT, I think he's actually eating alot of gumbo.

Just thought we'd check in and let you know that life is pretty boring....
although wait a minute,
I am trying to learn some bellydancing
on Comcast's exercise channel.
I forgot about that.
It's actually quite hard...not tiring, but hard to move like those women move.

1 comment:

  1. I might like to go out to New Orleans to support him in that race. Would love to see the city!

    ReplyDelete