Sunday, September 26, 2010

One week down!

Ahhhhh, one week done of P90X and my entire body hurts.
I realized today that we use ALOT of muscles to get up off the sofa. I also realized that it feels better if I just stay on the sofa and then when I have to get up, it's better just to stay up - this standing and sitting stuff crates crazy pain.

And, the best part is that because I feel so much pain, I know exactly which muscles I worked and my bum hurts alot, so that's a GOOD thing.

R decided that twice a week he would do the DVD that works on his core (Core Synergy) and then once a week do the yoga DVD. Yesterday he did the Core Synergy DVD and he woke up sore from his shoulders to his knees.

We were both walking around the house like two 80 year olds....until I had to do the Kempo DVD tonight and then I was a mix of Mohamed Ali and Sugar Ray.

I'm glad I started this and I'm pretty confident I'll stick with it this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment