Actually happened 1/16/15, but am just blogging now (haven't shipped them back yet though).
I ordered knobs and pulls and when they arrived I noticed a few had blemishes. MASH!!!!
I ordered knobs and pulls and when they arrived I noticed a few had blemishes. MASH!!!!
I kept the appointment with the cabinet installer to drill holes because I thought there were only a few. Well, after looking very closely, there were 7/8 of them blemished.
That means over 25...what the heck?
The cabinet installer came and drilled holes and then realized there were too many of the knobs to keep them and I hated the way they looked anyway. Too big and bulky. I requested a refund so I had to repackage them up again.
Now we are starting all over, however now I am only limited to 4" pulls because that's what the holes are drilled at. I am having a hard enough time picking backsplash and now I have to add knobs and pulls to the mix.
Have I told you that I don't want to do this anymore?





No comments:
Post a Comment