Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Injuries.....

So, R has had a few small setbacks. First of all he was walking down our front steps and he had a sharp pain in his knee. It hurt to bend it, so he didn't train for 5 days to give it a break. It seemed to help. Then, we went on a ride and he fell on concrete and hurt his hip, so he's taken another 5 days so far to let that heal.

We found a physical therapist that does bike fits, so R's going to have that done to see if that will prevent his knee from acting up again. And, he's going to the Dr for his hip just to be on the safe side.

I'm not injured and have been running and biking sporadically, but I'm still not sure I'm doing any part of the half ironman this year. I will only do the bike leg like I did last year because it's too late to start training for the whole thing, but I might want to be support this year....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment