Monday, September 6, 2010

P90X...here we come!

So, now that the TRI season is over and R and I completely bailed on all of the triathlons we had planned, we thought it might be a good idea to start the P90X exercise program we bought over a year ago.
I've started it a couple times and have made it to week 3, but kind of get bored.
I know, I know...you do a different exercise DVD everyday and it's meant to be muscle confusion, so you shouldn't get bored right?
Well, doing a different DVD for 6 days isn't boring...it's when you have to repeat the same 6 DVDs the next week that it gets boring...for me anyway.
And, the yoga DVD is 1.5 hours long.....B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I always feel good after doing the DVDs, it's just the 'getting started' and the
'ongoing' part that's hard. Hmmm, that kind of sounds like the entire thing is hard, except when I am done.

I'll let you know how it goes....it's 90 days. 90 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment