Thursday, May 5, 2011

I started back with P90X.....finally.

Wow, it's been over a month since I posted last and believe it or not, I finally started P90X again and I'm on my 2nd week. It took me WAY too long to get started, but I think I'm on a roll now.

I decided that I'm going to do P90X for 4 days a week and then 2 or 3 days a week I will do my own cardio. I can't listen to Mr. Tony "Annoying-voice" Morton 6 times a week.

I was so incredibly sore after the 1st week. It was nice to feel the pain because I could tell which muscles hadn't been worked during the winter. It even hurt to sit down on my bum muscles....on a soft sofa. And, getting up from that soft sofa was even worse. The pain kind of told me I REALLY needed to start up again and I REALLY need to continue.

Nope...I haven't gotten my bike yet from the shop but that is on the agenda for tomorrow. I keep putting it off because I need sun to go pick it up due to the fact I will have to ride it outside a little to see if the bike fits me. I know it's not going to, so that's another reason why I've procrastinated. I just don't want to deal with it. I want my old bike back.....whaaa, whaaa, whaaaa.

If I really do go pick up the bike tomorrow, I'll post a picture.
I think they said it was black and purple. Purple?????

No comments:

Post a Comment