A friend of mine used this gentleman to re-do her wood floors, so I called him to help me pick a stain color. I was willing to pay him, but he did it for free. Yes, he spent over an hour in my house, using his product for free.
He was SOOO patient with me. He mixed about 25 colors.
Each set of 4 colors he needed to:
sand the floor in a 2' x 2' area,
water it down,
blow dry the floor,
mix up a stain color,
wipe the stain on the flooring,
wipe the stain off the flooring...and then wait to see if I liked it.
He listened to my first impression of the color and if I mentioned "it looks kind of yellow",
then fixed it by adding another stain color in the next batch and
started all over with the next area of flooring.
Did I say he was patient???
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment