This color is the winner and 3x12 is the size.
It's ordered and now will take 6 weeks to make.
For as long as it took me to finally pick the tile, it took all of 10 minutes to order.
I felt like I had to stay and talk to the guy for at least 5 minutes so it at least it felt more like an event.
I'm sure he thought I was a little crazy.
Afterward, I went directly to the cabinet hardware store to order my pulls and knobs and found out that the color I want to order for my island pulls (a darker brown/bronzish look) could possibly arrive in different hues of brown due to them being hand rubbed. The rep showed me the possible differences and they were REALLY different, one almost looking gold instead of brown, so it's frustrating.
Right after I was dropped the bad news, I looked over and there was a women with a wheaten terrier on a leash inside the store. I told the store rep that I needed to go over and visit with this dog so if she needed to help someone else she could.
God sure knows how to calm me down.
I talked to the wheaten's owner and visited with the dog for at least 45 minutes. She recently moved here from California because both her grown sons moved to the Pacific Northwest. It was a nice talk and I did forget that I was frustrated.
Overall it was a successful day because I saw a wheaten terrier and ordered my tile!
No comments:
Post a Comment