Monday, June 23, 2014

WALL CHANGE.....1ST AND ONLY!!!!

First of all....can you see why we need to renovate the kitchen?

This is a 90's diagonal island you see with an electric downdraft taking up almost the entire island.  I won't even tell you how gross this cooktop is.  I cleaned it as much as possible, but the person before cooked with alot of grease and all I can is grease and a center downdraft are a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, here is the weird triangular wall sticking out into the kitchen.


The builder decided that a hall closet was more important than the bad visual affect of a pointy wall sticking into the kitchen (you can see the hall closet on the other side of the wall).  We decided that the kitchen is more important so we had that triangular piece removed.  It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it does open up the view from the kitchen to the family room a little more and it wasn't that expensive to fix.

Drywall down....






Drywall up, but not complete....



No comments:

Post a Comment